Have a ton of leftovers from Thanksgiving? Here’s a fun way to switch it up into a new bite size meal! I apologize for not having step by step instructions since I didn’t originally plan to share it here but you’ll get the general idea 😉
CRESCENT THANKSGIVING BITES
For my bites I used leftover vegan stuffing, shredded Field Roast holiday roast, mashed potatoes with beets and Follow Your Heart dairy free mozzarella shreds. This is what we made in our home but you can obviously use whatever you’d like though using atleast one soft food is recommended to keep it all together.
1. Pre heat oven to 350°
2. In a medium bowl, combine all your leftovers.
3. Choose your favorite crescent roll dough and lay them out into a baking sheet. My favorite brand to use is the organic Immaculate Baking ones.
4. With a spoon, scoop a small dollop size amount into your hands and roll it together. Place the ball onto the larger side of the triangle dough.
5. Tuck in the two sides of the triangle dough and roll all the way down until the flap folds over
6. Bake in the oven for 11 minutes.