Probably no surprise by now that I love making healthier vegan versions of sweet treats 😉 Here’s another one to add to the list and it is SO GOOD. Super yummy, simple and fun to make with your little ones if you have any.
Serving: 13 mini bites
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbs organic coconut oil
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 3 tsp agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp organic brown sugar
- Dollop gourmet “hot chocolate” vegan frosting
- Mulu raw vegan chocolate
**code CHOOSELOVE15 saves you 15% off your Dollop Gourmet Frosting on their site 😊 You can shop your frosting & chocolate by clicking on the names below:
Also, if you live in the Orlando area, I purchase all my flours at Bulk Nation Kissimmee and mentioning CHOOSELOVEART will save you 10% off your purchase in store!
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Mix all the ingredients above (except for the frosting & chocolate) in a large bowl in the order they are listed. The consistency should look like dough when done and remain stiff enough to roll into tiny balls.
The amount you get will depend on the size you roll them out to, but if you keep them mini you can get about 13 from this recipe. Once rolled place them evenly apart on your parchment pan and place in the freezer for about 5-8 minutes.
3. Remove them from the freezer and roll them into a bowl filled with your Dollop Frosting. Set them back on the sheet and top with crushed Mulu raw vegan chocolate for maximum deliciousness. I used their coconut flavor 👌🏼
Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge until you’re ready to dig in! These are so quick and satisfying when you want something sweet so I hope you give them a try!
Til next time,