I love me some peanut butter and jelly but I’d argue that chocolate and pretzels are the G.O.A.T as far as food pairings go – just sayin’.
Anywhoo if you’re looking for a super quick, not too sweet, satisfy your craving kinda snack, this is it!
I won’t hold you up any longer, here’s what’ll you’ll need:
• gluten free mini pretzels (doesn’t have to be gluten free, up to you)
• non dairy chocolate chips
• organic coconut oil
1. Lay pretzels down on a tray covered with a sheet of parchment paper.
2. Melt down your vegan chocolate chips on medium low heat while continuously stirring the chocolate. Once melted, remove from stove top.
3. To make your chocolate a little more runny and easier to drizzle, slowly add in a little coconut oil and stir until you get the right consistency. Don’t add too much or the chocolate will be too thin and wont have the right effect.
4. Drizzle over pretzels with a spoon. You want it to fill in most of the gaps between the pretzels to create a “bark” effect once it freezes. It should look something like this before going in:
5. Pop the tray in the freezer for about ten minutes.
6. When you take it out, it’ll be like one huge brittle piece! Break it apart with your hands, toss the bark in a bowl and enjoy them immediately or save them for later. Be sure to store in the fridge when they’re not being eaten.
Simple as that! A perfect low sugar treat that you and the kids can enjoy. Be sure to tag me or comment below if you give my recipe a try 🙂
Til next time,